Ensemble Zornitsa is winner of the Golden Book Award of the European Scientific and Cultural Community Council for contributions to the development of the Bulgarian culture.
During the years the ensemble has won:
- The Grand Dancing Award of Sofia, 2011 – third age group for folklore dances. Organizer: The Society of the Musical and Dancing Workers in Bulgaria.
- Firs Prize and the Golden Carnation at the competition of the International Folklore Festival Altın Karanfil /Goldеn Carnation/ in Yalova, Turkey – 2014, 2009 and 2007.
- First Prize and the Golden Necklace at the 60th anniversary edition of the International Folklore Festival Les fêtes de la vigne (member of C.I.O.F.F) in Dijon, France – 2009. The 60th edition was organized only with winners from previous years and Zornitsa repeated its success from 1997. In 1994 Zornitsa participated for the first time in Les fêtes de la vigne and won the second prize The Silver Necklace.
- Award for Best Foreign Group at the International Folklore Festival of Brno, Czech Republic (member of C.I.O.F.F) – 2004.
- Special Award at the First International Peace Folklore Festival in Belgrade, Serbia – 1995.
- Golden Medal at the Republican Competition of Dancing Arts in Bulgaria – 1992.
- Special Award of the public at the festival Gente con gente, Italy – 1989.
- Golden Medal at the International Student Folklore Festival in Berlin, Germany – 1984.
- Ensemble Zornitsa participated in the yearly republican student festivals of the amateur arts and is winner of the Golden Medal from the 6th and 7th Republican Festival of the Amateur Arts.
But so far, for us the biggest and most beloved prize is and always will be the applause of the audience in a full hall!